Wednesday 4 April 2007

Priorities, priorities!

Busy, busy,busy - Christmas and Easter!!!! Why are they so busy? Why is it that so many other things crowd in to steal time at these two important times of the year?
So here I am tonight sitting in the office preparing for Good Friday instead of getting out a list of welfare clients for my wife to phone tomorrow to collect Easter eggs. Well now I'm writing this blog instead of preparing for Good Friday, which I was doing instead of getting out the list which I was doing instead of ... I'm sure you understand. We all live busy lives!

One of the blessings of working tonight is that the Melbourne Staff Band are rehearsing in our hall and I have the joy of listening to them. That almost makes the busyness worth it.

Well the sense of priorities is starting to say enough blogging for now. It is amazing how much blessing one can receive from reading blogs. I'm hoping to share some more blogs with you which are worth a regular read,soon

No comments: